Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the name of the washing powder that rejuvinates wool i think it starts with the letter `b`?

Biofa Natural Wool Washing Liquid ?What is the name of the washing powder that rejuvinates wool i think it starts with the letter `b`?
Borax.What is the name of the washing powder that rejuvinates wool i think it starts with the letter `b`?
Bold?
dreft
I think you will find it is called ';Dreft';
I always use Woolite and have never tried any other brand. Old school, I suppose.
Lux is recommended for wool
I use dreft for woolens Try it - wash by hand of course. I believe Biotex is for white clothes.
as for the washing powder for woolies, i imagine it's dreft, but if you are anything like me.... like my kids say 'you've killed the washing again' i am prone to' kill ' woolies in the tumble,


one day it will be possible to adopt a two foot pigmy from the far regens of borneo, so i can clothe it.... ha ha good luck.
chirp! i peck the sheep fleas %26amp; it fluffs the wool. sheep get frisky too! rejuvenating!
Don't they make Woolite any more?

No comments:

Post a Comment