Thursday, January 7, 2010

Today I am a Gigolo, I have the Armani jeans, The powder blue shirt and the jumper tied around my neck,?

I also have the Gucci sunglasses and the expensive aftershave. The Maserati is warmed up. Now, Can you afford me?Today I am a Gigolo, I have the Armani jeans, The powder blue shirt and the jumper tied around my neck,?
All I want to know is did you shower before dressing, then i will negotiate a price surely we are entitled to a little discount.Today I am a Gigolo, I have the Armani jeans, The powder blue shirt and the jumper tied around my neck,?
I always laugh when i hear a guy talk about wearing a jumper. In USA and Canada a ';jumper'; is sleeveless shift dress that's worn over top of a blouse or sweater something like this:





http://www.simplicity.com/dv1_v4.cfm?des鈥?/a>





So you're wearing a lovely little woman's pinafore tied around your neck? Or do you mean a crew neck sweater? The dress would certainly catch my attention...the overly preppy sweater...not so much.





';...my maserati does one-eighty-five. I lost my license so now I don't drive'; Joe Walsh- Life's Been Good To Me So Far
I'll pass....you're a designer guy ;)
I wouldn't get up in the morning for one grand.
Do you take Gift vouchers?
I wouldn't that's a lot of money for the same moves.





What will you be tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment