Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone know any baking recipes using the super green food powder (bought at health food stores)?

I bought this but don't like using it as a drink with water or as a smoothie. I'd like some adviceDoes anyone know any baking recipes using the super green food powder (bought at health food stores)?
If the stuff you are talking about is what I think it is, you'd probably be better off using tiny amounts in recipes which contain VERY STRONG spices. I'm thinking hot chili or spicy curries. If you want it in desserts, I'd recommend something containing ginger or peanut butter. Anything to mask that disgusting flavor.


Best wishes. You're gonna need 'em.Does anyone know any baking recipes using the super green food powder (bought at health food stores)?
I would bake bread with it, replace the amount of flour for the amount of powder. Could be interesting.
we need more info... what does it taste like...what is its purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment