Thursday, January 7, 2010

I want to hear from any ladies that have tried different brands of Powder Mineral foundations.?

Which brands did you like or dislike and why? Please include your age and skin type. I am having trouble finding the right one for me. My skin became itchy and irritated with dry patches from Bare Minerals.





Thank you for your help!I want to hear from any ladies that have tried different brands of Powder Mineral foundations.?
im 15. I have very very pale skin that never breaks out. its one of my best features. I love neutrogena mineral sheers because the brush lets it go on smoothly and it doest clump, yet it's all natural and doesn't clog my skin. Also Lancome has a good line of foundations that work well, but as far as keeping skin clear goes, and not having a reaction i recommend products from lush because they are all natural and organic and hand made from things like clay (from earth) and seaweed.


http://usa.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb/index鈥?/a>I want to hear from any ladies that have tried different brands of Powder Mineral foundations.?
You're not the only one I've heard who has irritation problems with BM. The cause for irritation from Bare Minerals is said to be from one of their ingredients, bismuth oxychloride. I've never tried them personally since I was aware of this kind of problem beforehand so I wasn't willing to take the risk.





There are two other mineral brands that I've tried and am happy with. Both brands don't have bismuth oxychloride.





Lily Lolo is a UK brand. It is a bit pricey according to my student budget but since I'm currently in the UK anyway, it's more convenient for me to go after them.





Everyday Minerals is a US brand. Very good prices, wider range and extremely addictive that you can get carried away carting everything so you end up spending a lot anyway! The only thing I don't like about them is that the delivery takes ages to get to where I am but it's not their fault and I'm a very impatient person anyway.





I'm 22 and have recently suffered an outbreak of acne eversince I switched facial products a month ago. Main reason why I started wearing mineral makeup and did a lot of research. =P Currently, my skin is extremely dry/flaky but the acne is going away slowly. I used samples from Lily Lolo for a couple of weeks while I wait for my Everyday Minerals makeup to arrive. Both brands haven't given me any breakouts and coverage is pretty good too.
Your not the only one.


Each time I use Bare Minerals it also made my skin really itchy and it got all irritated.


I'm a male at the age of 18 with Combination and sensitive skin.


If you want a Mineral Foundation I suggest :


Philosophy The Supernatural Airbrushed Canvas.


It's great for sensitive skin!


You can get it at Macy's, Nordstrom or Sephora.


Good Luck! =)
I have used the Loreal Bare Mineral type. It's inexpensive, you can find it in any drug store, %26amp; the colors are all very natural. I am 32 (no wrinkles yet, thank God), but because my skin tends to be a bit dryer, sometimes it made my face look ';cakey';, so I always applied a moisturizer 1st then applyed it %26amp; it worked awesome!! The only thing I did not like was this particular line's mineral foundation had a very funky smell to it which was bad enough for me to stop using it. This was last summer, maybe they have changed their line a bit? I would still recommend it to you though (I'm very sensitive to smells, so maybe it's just me).
If you have dry skin all mineral makeup will tend do look patchy and make your face look even dryer. I've tried Physicians Formula mineral line and it doesn't work very well, doesn't cover anything and tends to look shiny after a while....even on my dry skin. Maybelline Liquid Mineral power works really great for dry skin. Doesn't look patchy at all, and gives a great finish. Powders are more for people who have oily skin. I'm 22 with dryer skin.
I'm 18, and I have naturally oily skin. I use bareMinerals and I love it. I watched all those stupid infomercials about it and thought those people were crazy, but it did the same thing for me that it did for all of them. I don't know if you do already or not, but I suggest you use a moisturizer daily for your dry skin.
im 17 and i have oily/combination skin


im using everyday minerals now and i love it


at first i broke out caz my skin was getting used to it and at the start it also didnt give me much coverage


but after about 2 weeks tops, my skins cleared and the coverage is really good for mineral powder
Use Bee Luscious. Their mineral foundations have no bismuth oxchloride , talc or oil. It is fabulous and will make you look amazing. You will never even feel it and it will never break you out.


www.beeroyalproducts.com/store

No comments:

Post a Comment