Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best brand for powder foundation?

Nars or DiorWhat is the best brand for powder foundation?
Bare Minerals is the absolute best. Its light, its compact, its natural, it even has a resonable price for the quality! They even have a $60 ($174 value) starter kit including everything you need. Powders, brushes, etc. I've been using it for monthes now and I haven't found any reason at all to dislike it. It comes in every perfect shade, and has a 4.3 rating out of 5!





Here are some helpful reviews about the product from other Sephora Shoppers:





1. ';I was never taught how to apply makeup before age 25. This product is awesome. It shows you how to do everything!! It even includes the supplies. I highly recommend this product.';





2. ';I was a little skeptical about bare minerals and how well it could cover. I have a lot of blemishes and this stuff can really conceal my imperfections without looking overdone. I like the natural look it gives me and it matches my skin tone perfect. Definitely worth the money!';





3. ';I will never buy another starter kit than this one!! It feels like I don't even have make-up on. It is flawless.';





4. ';My new favorite product! There are so many reasons to buy. You don't even feel like you have make up on, yet your skin is so perfect. I will never buy another powder, ever. I'm hooked on Bare Minerals.';





5. ';This foundation is perfect! I love how it goes on so easily and doesn't make me look ';made up';. It's not heavy, and I love the way it makes my skin feel. I won't buy or use any other foundation!';





I'll leave the link below so you can check out the product, look over reviews, and order online. Hope I could help, Good luck!What is the best brand for powder foundation?
The best brand is Mark. Mark Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation is excellent! It's oil-free, feels like silk and looks natural. I love it!





Here's a Mark Representative's site:


http://sbarron.mymarkstore.com/





You'll love Mark cosmetics! : )
i use bare minerals which i highly reccomend because its natural looking and good for your skin and you only have to use very little so its seldom that you'll have to buy more. Worth the investment in price.
i dont really like powder because it always breaks me out...i started using Dinair Airbrush Makeup 2 years ago cause its all water based so its not bad for ur skin cause it doesnt clog ur pores...it makes my skin look flawless...anywho thats always my suggestion for people who are looking for new foundation...hope i helped...=)
I hate Bare Minerals. It makes me look like a disco ball. I like MAC Studio Fix powder or MAC mineralize skin finish natural (buffed on with a kabuki). HTH
i like neutrogena's mineral sheers powder foundation (: good coverage without being to cakey and what not
Loreal true Match Pressed Powder


Bourjois Pressed Powder ( 4 shades , black casing)
Mary kay cosmetics





http://marykay.co.uk/tbeesley
You really have to try it to know what works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment