Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's best to even out your skin tone? foundation, powder, bronzer?

I usually use foundation (Dream Matte Mousse) but i find it makes my face too shiny. I wanna try something else like powder, bronzer, tinted moisturizer or whatever works! what would be best? and also brands would be appreciated. What do you guys use? What's the best out product? Oh and not TOO expensive please :) thank you'zWhat's best to even out your skin tone? foundation, powder, bronzer?
tinted moisturizer and bronzer over it.What's best to even out your skin tone? foundation, powder, bronzer?
use a concealer but make sure its only on the needed parts. then top it of with powder.
mineral foundation. I use the HOllywood Face Base from LA Minerals. you can get a sample for like $1 and they ship the samples free.


http://www.laminerals.com
use blotting oil sheets


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>


$10 for 100 sheets


if you want to order them online and can order some other things to get up to $25 you could get free shipping with the code BEAUTYFULL
i do foundation and bronzer and my skin seems to be even.
Go for a streetwear or lakme foundation..its neither costly nor dz it make ur face 2 shiney....it luks natural..jzz apply it over ur face n evenly spread it preferably with a sponge..
I use concealer and foundation from kms mineral essentials to even out my skintone. My complexion looks flawless. I get a lot of compliments. I really like that kms is a pure makeup too.

No comments:

Post a Comment