Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need a good smoothie recipe to mask the taste of my protein powder.?

Usually i'll add fresh and frozen fruit, protein powder, and ice.


It comes out with ice chunks and now much flavor.


Does anyone have a good basic recipe i can try?





ThanksI need a good smoothie recipe to mask the taste of my protein powder.?
I make myself a protein smoothie pretty much every morning. I found an article that got me started on it. Here you go- I hope this helps :)I need a good smoothie recipe to mask the taste of my protein powder.?
I would suggest using fresh fruit instead of frozen, but if you don't have fresh, then thaw the frozen fruit before blending.





-1 cup yogurt - strawberry, blueberry, peach, or raspberry flavor


-3/4 cups strawberries


-1/4 cups blueberries


-1/2 a banana, make sure it is ripe.


-1/4 low fat milk


-1/4 water


-if you want to sweeten it a little, add a tablespoon of sugar.





I really like this recipe. I hope you enjoy it too! good luck!
  • web development
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment