Monday, December 28, 2009

Can anyone recommend a powder/bronzer that does not cause any breakouts?

My skin is clear, but its very delicate and breaks out if i use any pore clogging foundations. I can't use anything with oil especially mineral oil since it makes me breakout. I hate wearing makeup due to this, but this winter is making me look really pale so i need some sort of powder/blush/bronzer to use to give me a healthy glow. Any tips as well?Can anyone recommend a powder/bronzer that does not cause any breakouts?
My skin is very bad with makeup as well. I have found that bear minerals is like a goddess for your skin. I have even fallen asleep with it on by accident and did not get breakouts from it. It has cover-up in it, it has bronzer. It has like every shade in the starter kit and its really good to have around. I use it in photo shoots too. It makes your skin look flawlessCan anyone recommend a powder/bronzer that does not cause any breakouts?
My skin is sensitive too ! I find wearing tan works better for me because it lasts longer and it doesnt cause any breakouts. Use a tan that you can gradually build up, the one I use is NO.7 its not too dark and it looks natural.
try lotioning up. but i dont know if the makeup i use it mineral oil, but i know its mineral and its by loreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment