Thursday, December 24, 2009

I dont wanna buy protein powder so i do my own homemade shake Without the powder heres my recipe and tell me?

Recipe : milk , 90% cocoa chocolate, 2 raw eggs, and Fruits to make it taste better (lots of it)I dont wanna buy protein powder so i do my own homemade shake Without the powder heres my recipe and tell me?
well eggs are a good source of protein but there really is no need to ingest them raw... cooked eggs are perfectly fine... if you are worried about them being fried try pouching them or boiling them in the shell... also nuts are a very good source of protein any kind of nut will do... but unfortunatly the quality of protien in nuts are much less then in meat(red), poultry and fish but if you combine nuts with other plant food like in a salad then the protien will become complete... powdered protein isnt the best stuff to put in your body sinces its not natural...its not bad for you its just not as good as a natural source of protein... if you are trying to use the protein to build muscle mass then i would suggest lean fish like tuna and lean poultry like turkey and of coarse eggs... there is less risk in eat the above food products then consuming raw eggs... if the chicken that laid the egg had salmonella then the egg is infected with salmonella and the only way to get rid of salmonella is the thoroughly cook then chicken or egg.... also it is very unlikely to get salmonella from poultry anymore since the FDA got on the chickens sanitation but its still possible so be careful...I dont wanna buy protein powder so i do my own homemade shake Without the powder heres my recipe and tell me?
That sounds nasty man haha. It also sounds like more of a weight gainer than a protein shake, but it's good enough if you want to gain weight.





Except eating raw eggs is a pointless myth perpetuated by Rocky - there's no benefit in having them raw unless you like the taste of boogers.





And yes, you could just drink whole milk. Whey is made from milk plasma anyway.
raw eggs are bad news. just drink whole milk. it has protein and amino acids. if the rest of your diet is good, thats all you need. supplements are nothing but good marketing of junk
Why not just blend 12 eggs and drink that?

No comments:

Post a Comment