Thursday, December 24, 2009

What company has the best make-up such as eye shadows and press powder or powder foundation for the summer?

I love MAC, they have such a good pressed powder. (studio fix) and their bronzer is awesome, too. If you want good eyeshadow I have always loved Urban Decay or Nars. (happy shopping!)What company has the best make-up such as eye shadows and press powder or powder foundation for the summer?
Avon!!!What company has the best make-up such as eye shadows and press powder or powder foundation for the summer?
M.A.C seens forever thats like the best
Benefit- their cosmetics rock!!!
MAC


Love the studio fix!


Most of their products (except heavy concealers) are oil-free, non-comedogenic.


They seem to have a wide spectrum of colors.


If you believe my Avatar, I'm white, and you might not be looking for a Casper the Friendly Ghost shade like me, but MAC seems to be able to accommodate all needs.
Joe Blasco, the movie make up people, Los Angeles, CA.
M.A.C. all the way.....their eye shadows and liners stay on like no other product I've ever tried but also wash off easily. The lipsticks also resist fading as well and do not dry out your lips. I can sleep with my makeup on (oops!) and wake up without a smudge and the shadow still hasn't creased or faded. You will never regret buying M.A.C. products. Just fabulous, amazing makeup!
M.A.C. by far. don't listen to anyone else!
avon
Avon is the very best. I can send you a brochure and free sample to try. Contact me at vickiv13@peoplepc.com
M.A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment