Monday, December 28, 2009

Does the Chanel powder foundation has a flawless finish?

i have a coworker that insist on wearing the chanel powder foundation but everytime i see her skin it shows alot of spots, and not that flawless look and she tells me how xpensive it is. i think i get a better cover with my m.a.c makeup, but i was wondering how really works.Does the Chanel powder foundation has a flawless finish?
I use Chanel makeup, and after using it, I will never go back to MAC! My skin is pretty good without makeup, so Teint Innocence and Poudre Universelle work very well for me. If your coworker has blemished skin, she may just need to use one of the heavier foundations like Vitalumiere. Chanel makes several different types of foundations, all of which have different types of coverage....unlike MAC whose foundations are all heavy and ';made-up'; looking. Chanel is the best foundation that I have tried so far, very natural looking, long wearing and light textured. My blog has pics of me wearing it...and it looks just like my skin....Does the Chanel powder foundation has a flawless finish?
dont buy chanel i mean i know it's great but so pricey! bare escentuals makeup is wonderful it has a gorgeous light finish and it's half the price. i use it i love it! Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment