Monday, December 28, 2009

Which protein powder is right for me?

I am 17 years old about 5';6 and 130 pounds. I would like to build more muscle and get in shape for summer. I understand that there is different types of protein powders such as Soy, Rice based, Whey based, and egg based. I don't need carbs because I would like to get solid abs. Which protein powde is right for me? I am doing weight training to bulk up more. Thanks for the help.Which protein powder is right for me?
Bro, go to http://www.buybulkwhey.com They have some killer deals as well as a PURE whey product minus the fillers and preservatives!! Good luck in the gym!!!Which protein powder is right for me?
I think you're looking for whey, but go to GNC, they'll be able to help you more and they carry a variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment