Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's good for body massage - oil, lotion or powder?

oil and it feels so niceWhat's good for body massage - oil, lotion or powder?
oilWhat's good for body massage - oil, lotion or powder?
chinese healing oil :) u can feel the burn and relieve pain
Oil is the best for body massage. But then, be sure not to go to airconditioned places after the session. Try to drink lukewarm water to make you feel truly relaxed.


Have a nice day and GOD BLESS!!!!!!
i've always preferred oil :)
powder, and plenty of it! PARA MAG MUKHA SIYANG ESPASOL!!!!!nyahahahaha!!
Powder. I never had a bad one so I would rather leave powdered and dry.
Oil baby.
Oil





Lotions can be water based - they dry out


Powder? Are you serious?
Almond oil is great.
powder.. so your wife won't catch you...
Lotion
I prefer oil. It runs smoothly over your body.
Oil.
oil.
ah, men !
Oil is better. Lotion dries up and you end up putting more lotion. Poweder sticks to the pores of the skin.





I prefer OIL with thedifferent aromatic fragrance and some healing effects on the side.
I use petroleum jelly. It is soothing to the body and it smoothens the skin.
obviously oil !!!
Oil I want to relax it while having a massage of my whole body
  • web development
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment