Monday, December 28, 2009

Really embarassing situation and question. Is it safe to use baby powder down there?

Ok I was once told at work by many co-workers that I smelled bad. Some made it obvious by using gestures, you know pinching their noses behind my back etc. But one of my co-workers actually said something really nasty to my face. Her exact words were, ';Well at least I don't smell like butt!!'; And then she started laughing and actually just about everyone in the restaurant (where I worked at the time) did too, including my manager. :( Well needless to say I was really embarassed and I wished the ground would have just opened up and swallowed me right then and there. I just looked down and kept doing my job. As soon as I got off work I went home took a shower and cried and then I went straight to the store and bought all sorts of soaps, deodorants and body powders. I was already a very hygenic person tho before I got these rude comments and gestures so I couldn't understand it. After this incident tho I started taking several showers a day and applying extra deodorant etc but..Really embarassing situation and question. Is it safe to use baby powder down there?
try Summers Eve Feminine wash it actually kills odor causing bacteria and it really works..powders and perfumes only mask odor they do not eliminate it...and you need to learn to stand up for yourself do not let people treat you badly because of something that is not your fault...i hope you try the feminine wash good luck !!!Really embarassing situation and question. Is it safe to use baby powder down there?
I'm very sorry to hear about this. That's very rude! Well, I heard that potassium permanganate (not sure how to spell this) also known as Condi's Crystals help if you wash with it. It helps keeps fungus away. Also, try herbal remedies, those help a lot! Your doctor might prescribe you something.





edit:





Baby powder is not harmful to use in any parts of the body. It's gentle enough for babies, why not grown-ups?





What type of clothing do you wear? Do you wear tight under-garments? Try wearing loose-fitting clothes and cotton underwear. Also, shaving down there will help eliminate odor. I read that in an article and many women have noticed that it works. I really wish people wouldn't be so rude!!!
People can be so ignorant.


maybe you can try baby wipes or feminine wipes when you use the restroom.
Wow, I really feel for you. While I do not share your problem, I would like to offer you any advice possible as it seems many are not to quick to respond on this question. I think you could use any product that is intended for babies. If it is safe for them, it has to be safe for you. A baby powder for example, may help. Or, I know they have female powders that are available and I am sure you could sprinkle some on the outside of your bottom area, or in your panties. That may help. Also, I know foods you eat can cause odor problems. Try observing what you eat versus how you smell. Slight changes may make a difference. Best wishes to you and people should not be so damn rude.
First of all, i am incredibly sorry to hear that people would be this immature and inconsiderate to another human being, it is not your fault that you are experiencing these problems. Okay now about the baby powder. Alot of people have linked talcum powder (baby powder) to cervical cancer. Here is what i found about it, o the link below. I would suggest using cornstarch because it is safer and it is talc free. good luck i hope this helps
Powder in the genital area contributes to ovarian cancer, do not do this. Have you tried wipes after using the restroom? Cotton underwear breathe better, no thongs, are you heavy? Sometimes it can be perspiration from that area maybe losing weight could help. I'm so sorry people are so mean.





Baby powder is NOT safe for women, causes ovarian cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment