Monday, December 28, 2009

How Can Allegra Powder Inside The Capsule Be Snorted? Just Wondering!?

I searched all over the internet for a answer to this question and found nothing at all. I have snorted b4 and I was just wondering if the capsule could be broke and the all ready fine powder can be snorted to make me high.How Can Allegra Powder Inside The Capsule Be Snorted? Just Wondering!?
LOL chop it up really fine with a razorHow Can Allegra Powder Inside The Capsule Be Snorted? Just Wondering!?
you can't find it on the internet because you're not supposed to do it. Get high on antihistamine? Even a sand dune could be snorted if you tried it but I would not do it. Perhaps you could find a nice hobby like knitting.
I am going to give you a stupid answer, and a smart answer.





Stupid answer: cut it in half and suck it up your nose.





Smart answer: you're going to do what you're going to do regardless of what anyone says. So thanks for two points.

No comments:

Post a Comment