Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it possible to make a pizza without yeast, baking soda, or baking powder?

me and my brother wanna make a pizza. We have all the ingredients needed except for yeast baking soda or baking powder. Can I still make a pizza?Is it possible to make a pizza without yeast, baking soda, or baking powder?
Use a English Muffin or a Pita or a Bagel.Is it possible to make a pizza without yeast, baking soda, or baking powder?
Of course you can!!!!! I make pizza all the time and I never use any of those ingredients and my homemade pizza is the best! Its really good without it but you just have to know how to make it without it. Its really easy though.





Here's my pizza recipe-





Ingredients-


Pizza dough


Pizza sauce (you can make homemade pizza sauce if you want to)


Mozzarella cheese


Ricotta cheese (optional, but i like it on my pizza)


Any toppings that you want





Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Knead pizza dough and then roll out the dough on a floured surface. Place in an aluminum pan (I like to use mini aluminum pans so I can make mini pizzas but that's just me!) Then put the pizza sauce on it and then cheese. If you have any other toppings that you want to add on top then you can add that too. Then when your done with all of that then put it n the oven for 25-30 minutes. Cool a few minutes before serving.





This is the best pizza recipe ever!! I make it for myself, my friends, and my family all the time and it sure is a crowd pleaser!! Try making this one day!! You will love it!! I promise!!





Hope I helped!!
No You Can't,


You can substitute, with Tortilla, English Muffin, Pita Bread, Turkish Bread, or even Normal bread (Although might go soggy)





My advice, if you don't have those ingredients, go buy ready made pizza dough from the supermarket.





=)
sure, just pick up the phone n' call a pizza joint.. that's about it.











otherwise you're going to have a flat, lackluster pizza... that may stick to everything and burn.
Not a real pizza, but if you have tortillas use those.





Or English muffins, bagels, garlic bread, hoagie rolls etc...
no you need those ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment