Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it OK to mix my mineral power powder (Maybellin) with oil free moisturizer to make a liquid foundation?

If the mineral powder contains bismuth oxychloride, I wouldn't. It's known to cause cystic acne and irritate skin so certainly, you wouldn't want that absorbed by your skin. Honestly, as a makeup artist and in the retail business for cosmetics and skin care, I wouldn't do it if it was my only option and here's why. I wouldn't want to mix something that is meant to be absorbed by my skin with something that is meant to be a topical cover. Just because it's mineral makeup doesn't always mean it's good for your skin. In my humble opinion, keep them separate.Is it OK to mix my mineral power powder (Maybellin) with oil free moisturizer to make a liquid foundation?
it should be fine its like using a tinted moisturizer.Is it OK to mix my mineral power powder (Maybellin) with oil free moisturizer to make a liquid foundation?
i think youre better off just putting on the lotion first...i think it might make it cakey otherwise
that sounds like it might work...


why not try? :]

No comments:

Post a Comment