Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best drugstore powder foundation?

hi im going to maybe start wearing foundation but im on a tight budget so i have to keep it like under ten bucks.. i want something thats really natural and wont clog my pores or dry out my skin..... thank u!What is the best drugstore powder foundation?
I love Rimmel London products. They are about the cheapest brand, but they work really, really well. I've tried Clinique, Physician's Formula, Cover Girl, and more and Rimmel is still my favorite.


The powder I use is Stay Matte Pressed Powder. It evens out your skin tone and keeps you from getting shiny.What is the best drugstore powder foundation?
maybelline mineral power powder foundation. Or for even cheaper than that, you can get the covergirl powder foundation. The covergirl gives you about twice as much for the same price, and in my opinion it works better too. Both are great tho =)
you can try cvs and walgreens..


walgreens products tend to be cheaper than cvs even with the exact same products so you may wna visit walgreens and see some of the products...


physicians formula, neutrogena, covergirl, maybelline..
Try ALMAY, it is really good, you can find that in Walmart, or cvs, wallgreen
like try cover girl like totally i be usein it
  • web development
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment