Friday, December 18, 2009

What would you do if a friend, while wiping a white powder off their nose, asked you to hold onto a package?

bytch slap em











seriously


=)What would you do if a friend, while wiping a white powder off their nose, asked you to hold onto a package?
hi ,


hmnnnnn , i am assuming that white powder is NOT cornstarch , right , lol.


i would say no to taking the package , not a great idea . lol


take care . d.What would you do if a friend, while wiping a white powder off their nose, asked you to hold onto a package?
I would take the package and burn it so my friend couldn't have anymore off it and then I would help my friend through force to beat their addiction...But if we are talking about donuts then I would ask for one!
Bad! Never trust a person trying to pawn off a strange package,back to the jail thing again!
I would ask them what was in the package and if it was what I thought it was. I would refuse and walk away.
I'd respond, ';Can I have a sugar powered donut?';
I would ask if there were more powdered doughnuts in the package
Hold on to it. You got to be there for ppl at times.
I would be asking my friend some questions..
I'd hold it and take a look inside. It could be full of money or bacon!
hold it
I'd punch 'em square in the nose... then say good luck with that.
i would do it.


im a good friend like that
he he,


free drugs


sure mate,


xxx
do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment