Thursday, December 24, 2009

What brand of detergent powder you are currently using? Why?

I use Tide. I pre-treat whites with Oxi-clean. For stains on colors, i use Spray and Wash stain stick. A thick coating of stain stick, let it set overnight, stain's gone. Downy fabric softener in liquid form. After doing laundry for 25 years, it's the best combo that I've found.What brand of detergent powder you are currently using? Why?
Calgon. It's an ancient chinese secret.What brand of detergent powder you are currently using? Why?
liguid era, it usually goes on sale and you can get it in regular and with bleach and it does not cause me to get hives
Gain with Fabric softener ..it clean my clothes and leaves them soft
Tide (it does the job, smells good, doesn't give me dermitis (rashes) %26amp; it's a good price).
Tide, Clorox 2, and a cap full of Pine Sol.





It cleans, brightens, deodorizes, disinfects, and removes tough stains. I was raised on that combo of stuff for laundry...it works, why change it.?
tide
Liquid Gain. It has an outdoor fresh scent and is economical.
i use gain or sunlight with bleach because no one is allergic to them in my household (i wish i could use tide, but its a little harsh and my family gets rashes)
Gain cause it smells so nice.


Tide with bleach for anything with stains.
Liquid Tide-we have hard water, and I like to use cold water for laundry. This seems to be the only detergent that cleans well.
unfortunatly Giant brand (store brand)

No comments:

Post a Comment