Monday, December 28, 2009

I can make my own cottage cheese using milk powder and vinegar, How can you let it mature into something else?

more like cheese and less like cottage cheese?I can make my own cottage cheese using milk powder and vinegar, How can you let it mature into something else?
whats better is boiling milk till it skins the hit it with the vinegar and then you put cheese cloth into the colinder and strain the liquid out of the white cheese that goes to the top...the squeeze the cheese cloth to get he liquid out...then put the cheese cloth still holding the cheese inside in the sink over night, with the pot of liquid left over to further squeeze out the moisture and in the morning you have: cheese...its delicious...and you made it yourself...hey thats organic milk with out gunk in it...I can make my own cottage cheese using milk powder and vinegar, How can you let it mature into something else?
Cheese making of any kind is a very complicated and complex procedure. I've tried it with creepy results. Plus your receive little product from much milk and have too much whey to dump.


I suggest you leave it to the pros. Sorry!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment