Monday, December 28, 2009

Does dry ginger powder really reduce abdominal gas emissions?

(I say yes), but would like a good reference for this. If it is true, why is the information not more readily available?Does dry ginger powder really reduce abdominal gas emissions?
I've never heard of it helping gas.


Ginger, not powdered, but candied or ginger tea will settle your stomach.


Fennel seeds are good for flatulence (abdominal gas emissions)Does dry ginger powder really reduce abdominal gas emissions?
Powdered ginger has never reduced my abdominal gas. Ginger tea has helped me.
My answer would be yes, I have taken Ginger


with a upset stomach and it did help a lot. If the


gas is caused by undigested or tainted meat then


it probaly won't help much.
No. It will settle your stomach but you have to take something like Gas X or Beano to get rid of gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment