Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is a really good blush and powder that doesn't clog up your pores?

Maybe a mineral makeup or just something natural...for sensative skinWhat is a really good blush and powder that doesn't clog up your pores?
I wouldnt recoment minerals because for a lot of people with sensitive skin it irritates them.


I would suggest clinique blush, their whole blush line wont clog your pores.


(:What is a really good blush and powder that doesn't clog up your pores?
I use the Bare Minerals line that you can get at Sephora. I have very sensitive skin that is prone to break outs, but since I switched from liquid foundation to powder, my skin has cleared up a ton and I feel good knowing that I'm putting a natural product on my skin!
mineral make-up rocks for my sensitive skin, it's the most gentle stuff out there. here's what i use and where i order it.





blush:





http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?s鈥?/a>





powder foundation:





http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?s鈥?/a>
i LOVE LOVE LOVE l'oreal bare naturale blush in sugar plum...it looks a little dark in the bottle but you just have tap it and blow some of the excess off but it looks so good i always get people asking me what blush i use!
u shoudl google Dinair Airbrush Makeup..its all water based so its not bad for ur skin cause t doesnt clog ur pores...it covers everything and makes my skin look flawless...its awesome...ive been using it for the past 2 years and i LOVE it..anywho, hope i helped...=)
Physicians Formula: Mineral Wear Mineral Blush


or Maybelline Mineral Power Blush
i have really sensitive skin too and i usually just use wet n wild for blush and bronzer but covergirl for coverup! HOpe you have good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment