Monday, December 28, 2009

What's a good makeup foundation powder that I can find in drugstores?

I want a powder that I can wear that won't clog pores.What's a good makeup foundation powder that I can find in drugstores?
I would love to recommend Za foundation powder. It has a great formula to brighten my skin tone and meanwhile it won't clog my pores. Besides, it creates a natural finish and it has 20SPF PA++ as well. Try it!!! *wink*What's a good makeup foundation powder that I can find in drugstores?
physicians formula is a mineral based makeup that's supposed to help the condition of your face while giving you great coverage and it stays on i love the whole line!
I would recommend Physician's Formula.


It's BEST for sensitive skin and for all other skin types too!


It goes on really smooth and gives a great natural look.


Good Luck! =)
I'd say check out Physicians Formula.


It will be better for your skin %26amp; there are other products they sell besides foundation that you may want to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment