Friday, December 18, 2009

Which powder foundation is the best?

I am looking for a drugstore powder foundation that gives great coverage. Which one would you recommend? Also I have oily skin.Which powder foundation is the best?
You should deff. get Maybelline new york mineral power natural perfecting powder foundation, I use it, and I also tend to have oily skin as well. It stays on for a long time and %26amp; I love it! I got mine from wal-mart. I can't remember the price but it's no more then 6 dollars.





Hope I helped (:


-AmandaWhich powder foundation is the best?
anything but Cover Girl, please(they animal test). :(


well i know you said drug store powder foundation,


but i bought MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation(it lasts about six months or more)(in one compact). :)


it was about $30. :D


i know its more expensive than the other common make up,


but it gave me amazing results. :D


people noticed,


%26amp; said i looked flawless!(:


i just had one of the MAC makeup artists match my skin tone color/number,


%26amp; it was that easy. (:


people may say MAC Cosmetics make you breakout,


but it is the way you APPLY, how MUCH you apply, how often you wear(i wear it everyday, %26amp; havent broke out), %26amp; what type of skin you have. (:


%26amp;%26amp; if youd like, since you have oily skin,


ask the MAC makeup artist which of their powder foundations they reccommend. (:


hope i helped %26amp; good luckk! %26lt;3 (:
i use covergirl clean powder. (clean is the shade) it works really well and stays on like all day. the only negative about it is that it has a strong scent. please answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


thanks!
I bought drugstore powder for the longest than finally bought myself MAC Studio Fix Pressed Powder. and NOTHING compares! Liquid makeup is different, i buy Revlon Colorstay its exactly like the mac liquid foundation...powder...def MAC. Worth every penny
Maybeline powder it's like 4 dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment