Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can consuming protein powder supplements make a female bulky?

I'm a vegetarian but also an athlete so I started taking protein supplements.. I'm just concerned that I'll get more of a boyish figure..Is that possible?Can consuming protein powder supplements make a female bulky?
The ';boyish figure'; comes from increased testosterone which is a hormone. Unless you are a serious body builder or a steroids user, I'd say the extra protein will do nothing but help you build muscle mass.Can consuming protein powder supplements make a female bulky?
Hello as long as you take some milk to make your bones stronger there is no problem.Protein makes your bones strong so consuming it there is a 99.9% chance that you will be more boyish
absolutely it is better if you mix some peanut butter,and,ice with your mix in the blender

No comments:

Post a Comment