Friday, December 18, 2009

What was the name of the pink powder perfume in the 70s that smelled like candy?

this is something my mom remembers from the early to mid 70s.. it was an after bath powder. she specifically said it smelled like a candy shopWhat was the name of the pink powder perfume in the 70s that smelled like candy?
oscar de la renta's 1st perfume launched in early mid 70's it smells like a candy shop..


also, vent vert was very popular candy smell.. its by pierre balmainWhat was the name of the pink powder perfume in the 70s that smelled like candy?
maybe baby soft but I don't remember it smelling like candy
It could be Sweet Honesty, sold by Avon. My boyfriend in high school always use to buy me that stuff and I ended up smelling like a big puff of pink cotton candy. They make the splash, powder, perfume, candles, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment