Friday, December 18, 2009

Will powder makeup make my face less oily?

I wear liquid make up and it only lasts about 2 hours before my face gets really oily, I dont have good skin so I dont feel comfortable wearing no makeup.. If I wear powder make up will my face be less oily? My hair also gets oily quickly, I have to wash it every night... What can I do 2 make my hair less oily?Will powder makeup make my face less oily?
Depends if you are using cheap liquid makeup, L'Oreal Infallable is really good and doesn't go oily, if you do want to try a powder foundation that shouldn't go oily either, alternatively you can use both, use the liquid first then the powder, just don't use moisturiser under the foundation this will cause oiliness.


In regards to the oily hair, I would check out some of the brands in the hair salons - afterall they do know what they are talking about, so I would get it checked out when your next getting your hair done.Will powder makeup make my face less oily?
Try using a face-wash meant for oily skin (using regular soap will make your face more oily after awhile, fyi.)





Powder make-up helps absorb oil. Liquid make up should be avoided altogether.





As for the hair, try using a clarifying shampoo (Herbal Essences makes a ';Drama Clean'; (green bottle) shampoo that helps with mine.). Head and Shoulders also helps too. If none of those make any difference, talk to a salon about something to help you out, or seek a dermatologist to address the problem.
Powder makeup will help your skin look less oily because it is dry and will absorb the oil. I use it and I find that it helps. But don't put it on too heavy or else your skin will look caked. My hair used to get oily really quickly. The trick is to get used to washing it every other day, and gradually your head will stop producing so much oil. I am now down to washing my hair about 3 times a week, and it is not nearly as oily as it used to be. Good luck.
Powder makeup will help dissolve oil. I personally wear liquid makeup and MAC studio fix powder. I also use rice paper blotting papers for a quick fix they absorb oil without taking off makeup. And with your hair they have special shampoos for oily hair but if you need a fix right away then sprinkle baby powder in your hair and comb through but make sure you don't put too much on.
There a lot makeup you can use and Liquid and powder .


May be try a water base makeup .


Aqua color is very good to use by Kryolan .


Or a Cream base makeup - but there is oil's in it or so .











http://www.kryolancosmetics.com.au/Frame鈥?/a>
eat oil less food


wash your face atleast 6 times a day with cold water


do not use conditioners


powder is best for face


all the best
use a face wash when washing ur face.....i think it makes ur face less oily....and avoid too many sprays and stuffs in ur hair.....think it will help
it will make it look less oily but under neath the powder there will still be that same problem
Wash your face if it is oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment