Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does anyone know where I can purchase sulfur powder in Elk Grove, CA. to rid my yard of fleas?

We just moved into a new home so my back yard consists of nothing but dirt now but there are thousands of fleas that pesticides like bayer are not touching.Does anyone know where I can purchase sulfur powder in Elk Grove, CA. to rid my yard of fleas?
I can't say where to purchase it locally, but Ferti-lome makes such a product, which can be bought online. They call it wettable dusting sulfur.Does anyone know where I can purchase sulfur powder in Elk Grove, CA. to rid my yard of fleas?
On Stockton Blvd. and Lemon Hill Dr. When you drive from Elk Grove towards Fruitridge Rd.on Stockton Blvd., just pass Lemon Hill Dr., right next to Kentucky Fried Chicken is a Chinese supermarket/herbal shop. Its name is Khun Hing Tong (spell may not be exact). Go to the herbal shop on your left when you walk in the store. If they don't know the Chinese, call me from the store and I will translate for you.


916-454-1918 Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment