Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best powder for oily/sensitive skin?

Hi, I have really oily, sensitive skin. Almost every make up makes me break out. I've tried chanel and prescriptive foundations. I'm thinking about trying a powder. I'm only 19 so I want somethings that has pretty light coverage. Maybe mineral make up?What is the best powder for oily/sensitive skin?
I have only one word for you hun, CLINIQUE, the are the best for sensitive, acne, allergic, etc skin. I use them and I totally trust and recommend them to anyone, They have a big selection on everything they sell, you will be able to find their products at any macys store, sephora and clinique.comWhat is the best powder for oily/sensitive skin?
OK. First of all, everyone's skin type is different. But I will tell you this anyways :)





Cover Girl. I've been using it for a couple years now and I think it works pretty good. There are 2 kinds though. I get the one with the in the case with a silver sticker in the middle of a clear top cover. I find the powder in the solid silver case breaks out my face. I don't know why..? I'm sorry that I don't have exact details about them lol just what the case looks like. The foundation with the Olay moisturizer will make your face look and feel oilier. Mineral make-up is hoaky. The people who sell it just want to make you think it works better. It probably really doesn't. You could try it though. Everyone's skin is different anyways.. Finding the perfect cover up sucks, I know lol
Neutrogena Powder Foundation with SPF 20
Mineral make-up is good for sensitive skin as it doesn't contain comedogenic agents that many liquid formulas have. There are many different brands of mineral foundation on the market, personally, I like Smooth Minerals: http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?pf_id=37490

No comments:

Post a Comment