Friday, December 18, 2009

I've been bodybuilding for 10 years now and was just wondering if protein powder mixes well with breast milk?

I'm always drinking protein shakes and was just wondering if breast milk is a good substitute for semi-skimmed. I heard it has health benefits.I've been bodybuilding for 10 years now and was just wondering if protein powder mixes well with breast milk?
body building is sick!I've been bodybuilding for 10 years now and was just wondering if protein powder mixes well with breast milk?
Of course hon, breast milk goes well with anything. I put a few squirts in my coffee every morning.


It's an up and coming beverage trend..not just for babbies anymore!
';Not just for babies anymore';
I just got wet from reading this! That is so freakin HOTTT please post pics!
Heck Yeah...if you have a ready supply on hand...DO IT...as Jili says ';Not Just For BABBIES Anymore';
I agree, breast milk is the best.
you really need to join my sewing circle...i used breast milk for the coffee and tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment