Friday, December 18, 2009

Can i use baby powder to cure eczema?

My mom bought my baby powder and she said its gonna make my eczema go away.


Is that true?Can i use baby powder to cure eczema?
No, baby powder is a dry substance. The perfumes and talc in baby powder may irritate eczema even more.





For eczema, you need a gentle moisturizer to combat the dryness. Aveeno and Cetaphil are great moisturizers for eczema.Can i use baby powder to cure eczema?
Baby powered or tter is a bad idea. I suggest you check out this clinical site as it will help you find the cure your looking for. It did help me and it me only 10 days to cured forever. I am eczema free for the past 18 months now. I owe it to this site for helping me. http://www.eczema-medical-journal.info/cure.php


I hope it can help you as well as I know it's a very frustrating disorder.
I have used baby powder to help beat the heat, but not for eczema. I think you should go to the doctor and get a cream prescribed for it. My son has eczema and I use elidel on him. I do not think a dry powder would work, especially when doctors prescribe creams.
Hi,





Eczema is fairly easy to cure. You can watch this video of a cure used in Japan. It does take a few months, and if you had been using steroids, it will take a few more weeks.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxLW-HKgQ鈥?/a>





You can place a wanted add on http://craigslist.com and will usually be able to ask for some 8.5 PH drinking water and get a response. I make alkaline water at home in a processor that will also make the 2.5 PH water used to treat eczema on the skin. You drink the 8.5 - 9.0 PH water, and then treat the skin with the 2.5 PH water. Keep the skin damp with the 2.5 PH water for several hours a day, and the skin will clear up in about 3 months. You will start to see it clear up in a month or so.





Good Luck!
NO I HAVE IT....ECZEMA CAN GO AWAY THE OLDER YOU GET OR SOME PEOPLE CAN STILL HAVE IT....THE BEST THING TO DO IS DON'T SCRATCH IT AN TOUCH ANOTHER PART OF YOUR BODY BECAUSE THAT'S HOW IT SPREADS....ALSO WHEN YOU SCRATCH IT THE CIRCLE GETS BIGGER BIGGER...TRUST ME I HAD IT ON THE INSIDE ON MY ELBOWS AN ON MY EYELIDS....





YOU SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM SCENTED LOTIONS AN SOAP...TRY DOVE SENSITIVE SKIN...AN ALSO LOTION WITH EUCERIN





ALSO DETERGENTS CAN CAUSE THE ECZEMA TO INFLAME SO TRY THE BAKING SODA DETERGENT
nope, its a skin condition, ( ususally hereditary) and need REAL medicine to treat it, I don't think there is a cure but agressive treatment can hold it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment