Friday, December 18, 2009

Could I substitute a hot chocolate powder for hot coco for brownie recipe?

yeah......what i asked up there..Could I substitute a hot chocolate powder for hot coco for brownie recipe?
I've tried it when I ran out of cocoa for a chocolate cake. It turned out ok, but the color was really light brown. Still tasted great though.Could I substitute a hot chocolate powder for hot coco for brownie recipe?
Hot chocolate powder is mostly sugar so you would have to adjust or eliminate the amount of sugar in the recipe.


If you're feeding them to 6 year old's they won't care.



Not a good substitute. It won't be as rich a chocolate as it's not near as concentrated. I assume you mean baking cocoa.
I don't think it will turn out very good...But you can try anything you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment