Friday, December 18, 2009

I tend to sweat, and I'm looking for a foundation (cream or powder), that will not cake nor breakdown?

Does anyone know of any foundation that will help me?I tend to sweat, and I'm looking for a foundation (cream or powder), that will not cake nor breakdown?
Wear Clinique's pore minimiser instant perfecter under any oil-free foundation.I tend to sweat, and I'm looking for a foundation (cream or powder), that will not cake nor breakdown?
There isn't a particular foundation in mind, but mineral foundation covers your face well and is designed to stay on your face during heat, humidity, and water (in your case, sweat). It also lets your skin breathe and does not block your pores.





Good luck! There are many different brands you can buy.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment