Friday, December 18, 2009

What should I take with my protein powder to maximize its results.?

I currently take Syntha-6 (protein powder) , N.O. Xplode, and Cell Mass by BSN as supplements. I have gotten a lot stronger after taking these, but I really do not carry the size that I should. My diet is one thing to work on and I understand how I need a high protein diet, etc., etc. What I want is something else to maximize my size. Any ideas?What should I take with my protein powder to maximize its results.?
My husband is a body builder and cop what he used with great, great results was available at beeroyalproducts.com


get on their fresh royal jelly liquid and the bee pollen pellets and you will see a huge result be careful of the NoXplode it has a ton of side effects as well as cell mass there are way too many products out there to easily take your money and get you ill, these products are very safe and they work, my husband is huge and he swears by the two products.

No comments:

Post a Comment