Friday, December 18, 2009

Can I bring a large container of protein shake powder with me on a flight, if I put it in my checked luggage?

I've already checked the TSA website and it did not specify what I'm asking about. It's not a medication, just a shake I drink in the morning. The container is about a gallon size.Can I bring a large container of protein shake powder with me on a flight, if I put it in my checked luggage?
You probably can, but don't be surprised if they go through it, like with their hands, or delay your luggage.Can I bring a large container of protein shake powder with me on a flight, if I put it in my checked luggage?
should be fine, but if they want to go through it, you wont want to drink it again!
I would just buy the stuf at your destination, or mail it over there.
call and ask the airport

No comments:

Post a Comment